History
Kokrodua Hall was founded in 1957 in the then Sunyani Forestry School. One of the four halls on campus, it served as a hall of residence for Certificate pursuing students in the Forestry Course until the institution was handed over to KNUST and was transformed into the Faculty of Forest Resource Technology in the year 2006.

At the beginning of the 2007/2008 academic year, all students were moved into an ultramodern GETFund Hostel run by the Faculty’s administration a few hundred meters away from campus. The hostel has since been virtually demarcated into the various halls and Kokrodua is now situated on the East Wing when facing the entrance. Leo Hall, Odum Hall and Mahogany Hall (Ladies only) are situated on the North, South and West wings respectively.

Compared to about 24 pioneer students in 1957 when the hall was commissioned, the now has almost 100 members, both residential and non residential.

We hope that, under the new administration of the KNUST, the Great Kokrodua Hall will grow in terms of human resource and all other positive things that come with it.

God Bless KNUST, Sunyani Campus.

Long Live The Great Kokrodua Hall.




 
 
Make a Free Website with Yola.